Thursday, February 5, 2009

Charlotte Mason Moments: Nature Study Update

Thanks to finding a bosom-bibliophile today, I am now pleased to present Anna Comstock's Handbook of Nature for you to peruse through Google Books, which means....totally *FREE*.  Yes!  This is the very resource about which I spoke to the rooftops just the other day!

So, take a peek and get a feel as to how to lead your children's investigations into God's world around them and you, too.  You will not be disappointed.

Have an inspiring weekend, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. LOL. Hooray! I could spend way too much time hunting up books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of classic nature stories are in the public domain (Thornton Burgess for example). We love Librivox recordings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Check out my Google Books library link to the right for a few I found while searching.

    I use Librivox, too! With three students, it's nice to get a break from reading, although my kids often prefer my readings to LIb's, which can sometimes be rather flat and God help me if the voices don't just bug sometimes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.