Friday, January 16, 2009

A Blog Award--For Lil' Ol' Me??


Alicia, over at More than Words, blessed me with my very first award--too cute!  Obviously, it's more a picture of her kindness than any effort or success on my own part, being so very green at this blogging stuff.  Other than meeting some really provoking ((in a good way)) and inspiring peeps, I've basically used this blog as my diary, slinging the spirited and the fallen events, ideas, and feelings of my life on these virtual pages without distinction.

So, this award is like a nice, warm hug from a dear ((albeit new)) friend, and, like that hug, it's meant to be cherished momentarily and then shared with someone else before its warmth fades.

(((Hugs, Y'all!)))
Jeanne from A Peaceful Day
Tasha from Brazen Husseys
Terry from Breathing Grace
Carrie from Story of My World

Hmmm...now doesn't that feel good?!

4 comments:

  1. Great post!!!!! It was so sweet!!

    I love your new layout, and you did so good on your button! I'm going to add it to my blog now!!

    I'm so glad that our paths crossed here in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hug- it made me smile, too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness!! What an honour!!

    You are so kind!!

    I'll blog about your generosity soon...

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura Lee,

    I thought I'd better let you know that I've said some nice things about you on my blog! Hope that is okay.

    Thanks again for the award. It is an honour!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.