Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Baby Girl is Ballet West Bound!


Olivia is working her sweet fanny off, fundraising for this amazing opportunity--to attend the summer intensive for Ballet West Academy, one of the finest classical programs in the United States! She's baking, babysitting, working snack bars, and performing on the historical Sonoma Square, with top hat in hand for donations! 

Please wish her well, and if you feel led, please help!

Last year, Olivia was rejected by Ballet West, so this single mama totally hopes to make this happen for her baby girl.  Olivia's worked uber-hard all year, taking as many classes as possible, as well as taking advantage of every opportunity to perform locally, atop of working as a dance aide for the youngest of ballerinas at her conservatory, in order to offset tuition.  

With more than a touch of natural talent and ability, combined with a hardcore work ethic and heartfelt dedication, Olivia is bound for Ballet West and the wide-world of Classical Ballet!

Please, won't you share this post with your friends and help me make her biggest ballet dreams come true?  THANKS!

Olivia Cole
PO Box 73
Sonoma, CA 95476

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!! God is GOOD! She's using her gifts and what an AMAZING story of hard work and dedication! And Mama, You, my dear, weareth the Crown of Awesome as well!!
    I won't wish you luck, becuase it's not luck, is it? I wish you all the blessings I can muster!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your very kind words! I'm so proud of her, fo'reals. :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my, oh my, oh my. Congratulations Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi! It is time for you to post, my friend. I fret when I don't hear from you for too long!

    ReplyDelete

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.