Friday, May 21, 2010

A New Chapter

Last year brought many changes, changes which kept me from writing much, feeling physically and emotionally and spiritually taxed and even discouraged. But this year brought hope in many ways: a new home for myself and my four fabulous children, deeper friendships with those in whom I saw that promising glimmer of like-mindedness, a richly loving church body, and the sense that, even alone, I could lavish love upon my children and keep an organized home, by and through Christ's strength and, most importantly, His leading.

So, I'm back . . . sort of. I doubt I'll be posting as often as before nor have the spare time to read and comment on every blog I may want, but I've missed this blog and the many wonderful friends that I've made here, so I'm back . . . sort of. :)

Hope to see you around!

Oh! and a big thank you to those of you who kept me in your prayers and reached out to me throughout the last year. Each and every contact was like fireworks of God's love for me. Be blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Why, hello there sweet Laura! I barely get a post up once every few weeks and seem to Follow along those same lines. I was exhausted after the last carnival I attended.

    His leading...yes, that is most important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do look forward to getting to know you! So, I'm glad you're back too!

    amy in peru

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see you back :) i always enjoy your posts and i look forward to seeing the kids grow!! (and you with them!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're back!! So, so happy to see your name popping up once more. It's been dull around here without you, sweet thing.

    ReplyDelete

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.