Friday, April 17, 2009

Doing His Thang, New Skool Style

Yesterday, this was the view from my kitchen table, sometime after lunch, which the kids enjoyed on our back deck under the warmth of the spring sun, at the small children's table we've owned and loved for more than ten years now.

Olivia asked if she might read outside while I worked a math lesson with Fiona at the table.  After a few moments, I looked out to see that Ian, my sweet baby boy who is so anxious to grow up and "do school" already, had dragged his own bin of picture books outside, as well as his beloved Mighty Mind pattern blocks activity, not to mention a rather healthy snack.  He melts my heart, he does.

Definitely a Kodak ((or Panasonic)) moment destined for sharing.

Did I mention he makes my heart swoon?  That boy.

2 comments:

  1. How totally cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fun to change up the scenery when the kids do school!!

    Oh..and regarding my FF pic, I used to have to get perms! My hair is super straight and fine!!!!!!

    I was lol'ing at what you wrote. My mother in laws hair is thick and coarse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How handsome and smart too. He'll be a catch!

    ReplyDelete

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.