Monday, February 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...tiny white flowers are blooming, making it feel more like spring than winter.

I am thinking...how sad it is to change sometimes.

I am thankful...for the peace great music brings.

From the learning rooms...my three students hover over an Usborne book, looking for the tiny yellow duck hidden on every page.

From the kitchen...the dishwasher begs to be unloaded and filled yet again.

I am wearing...my fave pants.

I am creating...a curricula plan for 2009-10.

I am going...to get on the treadmill in 20.

I am reading...1776, by David McCullough, while treadin'.

I am hoping...to make it to the women's Bible study tomorrow.

I am hearing...my eldest daughter read to my youngest one.

Around the house...fresh laundry, sibling affection, a sleeping babe, and a much needed tidy.

One of our favorite things...baking sweets for the week: Chocolate Chip Cookies and Sweet Potato Bread.

A few plans for the rest of the week...piano lessons, first PE Club event, star gazing, Family Game Night, finalizing a "purchase order" for our loving headmaster.

Here is the picture thought I am sharing...

Outside my window...

1 comment:

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.