Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Picture Tag: I'm It!

My new bloggy-friend Alicia, from More than Words, picture-tagged me this morning.  Lucky me!!  

These are the rules ((I know, right?!  Who knew tag had rules??)):

1.  Fourth picture folder
2.  Fourth picture--no exceptions!
3.  Post it, and tell about it.
4.  Tag four more people ((do four people READ my ramblings??))

I'm embarrassed to say that I only have one folder for 2009, so this is a Blast-from-the-Past posting.  I'm talking about all the way from 2008!  Here goes:

This is my baby boy, Ian, after his first FRESH Triple Berry Smoothie of the year.  I love how little ones forget e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g and each year is a bevy of new delights for them.  He really loved this smoothie, just as he loved the ones he ate the year before (but he doesn't remember, remember??)!  And he was very proud of his smoothie mustache.

One day, give or take a few decades, it will be like that for me, too.  I'll forget e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.  I know--I'm well on my way.  Just ask my kids.  I just pray I'm as delighted by all of my "new" experiences as he is delighted by his!

Okay--TAG--you're it!

Tash from Brazen Husseys
Philippa from The Genius Academy
Brenda from The Family Revised, and

3 comments:

  1. LOL, you're just like me! I like to jump on these tags right away! I love the easy ones like this though!!

    Cute picture!!!!!! Makes me crave for a smoothy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! This saves me a bunch of time tomorrow. We have out of country company coming, and this will be a cinch! And your son is VERY cute. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.