Friday, December 12, 2008

Like I Said: Addicted (Promoting a Fave)


So, I just have to say that I am in love, and this love is pure feminine bliss.

Her name is StellaJade.

Yep.  You read it here first.


We met on Etsy.

And it was love at first site.

No, I don't think this is a flash-in-the-pan romance; I really believe it's the real thing.  And no matter what you might say about it, I wholeheartedly believe my love for StellaJade will stand the test of time.  

I know I've been rather fickle in the past, and I know I tend to shy away (or flee) from commitment, but believe me when I say that this is it.  I'm through being a player or being played by folks who cannot represent truly.  

StellaJade is the real deal.

So, check her out; maybe you might fall in love with her, too.

(((She's having a great sale!)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.