Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Don't Miss This! Health & Nutrition e-Course



Sorry to bring this to y'all so late, but I've been buried under many projects both for work and home. 

The Food Renegade is at it again, offering a fantastic Health & Nutrition e-Course for homeschoolers and beyond, ages 12 and up.  Registration is open until THIS FRIDAY, February 4, 2011, and you can sample a chapter of the book by clicking on the banner above. 

And, yes, I am totally affiliated with her:  I love both her philosophy and passion for the most important thing you can do--fuel your body.  So, if you're looking for a fun and interactive online experience to sharpen your wits about Health & Nutrition, don't miss this!

I really need to check my email more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.