Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu Planning for the Recovering & Now Famished Influenza Victims

After a week of popsicles, ginger ale, and hot honeyed tea, I am feeling very CARNIVORE.  I only wish my stomach would cooperate with me.  Oh well, here's to a week of clear broth and animal bone marrow goodness!  

Breakfasts
Toast, Oatmeal, and Eggs

Lunches
Sandwiches, Cheese & Crackers, Eggs, Soup, Leftovers

Dinners
Beefy Vegetable Soup
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Taco Salad
Crockpot Creamed Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Baked Omelet and Cheese Scones

Thank you to all those who prayed for us last week!  It was such a blessing to my heart to see the love of God displayed in your faithfulness!

Have a great week, y'all!

Cha-cha over to The Organized Junkie for more menu plans for Cinco de Mayo fun!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're on your way back to carnivore status...hungry enough to eat a swine?

    ReplyDelete

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.