Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Brrr-rrr Edition


I don't know about you, but I'm freezing!  

Yes, it may not be fair, and you may be rolling your squirrelly eyes at me ((I see you)), but I am still freezing here in my l'il hut in California.  

So, I'm gonna make this short and sweet, getting my frosty fingers back into wooly mittens and my backside under a wish-it-was-bear-skin wrap and atop a raging furnace vent A.S.A.P.!

Breakfasts this week (...in no partic order, since I'm freezing, but with plenty of fresh fruits):
Homemade Granola x2 
Sabbath Feast-->Swedish Pancake, Sausages & Oranges

Lunches this week (...again in no partic order, and with plenty of fruits and veggies, although I may be able to move my fingers by midday):
PB & Banana on fresh toast x2
Veggie Udon Soup
Cheese on Toast
Egg Drop Soup w/Veggies
Eggs and leftover muffins/doughnuts
Sabbath-->Fellowship Potluck or Leftovers

And, finally, Dinners:

Monday: Split Pea Soup in the Crockpot, Whole Grain Loaf


Wednesday: Chicken Piccata, Mashed, Steamed Broccoli

Thursday: Macaroni & Cheese ((made a double batch from last week & froze!!)), Succotash, Green Salad

Friday: Yankee Chicken Potpie in the Crockpot, using leftover Mashed; Green Salad

Saturday: Cuban-Style Flat-Iron Steaks, Cilantro Brown Rice w/Pink Beans, Veggie Medley

Keep It Simple Sabbath-->Pizza ((Prepped the day before!))

Woot! Woot! I'm dunzo and outta here!  

Waddle over to the Organizing Junkie for more meal plan ideas to warm you up.  As for me and my house, we shall share the vent.

2 comments:

  1. Nope... Not me... I'm not freezing... At all... Not even a little bit cold, me.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these great recipe ideas! I cant wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete

I'm gonna shut up now. Please, tell me what YOU think.